Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dad's write up-2

I am conscious of both material and spiritual world. This is due to the kindness and grace of my guru, Baba data kambal Shah. when I was posted at Gogri ( Munger dist. ) in Bihar, Baba had come to Gogri and had stayed at the residence of his relative. After I learnt it I rushed to the house of Baldeo Babu who was an extra clerk in my Registration office.

I found Baba sitting there around a number of people. He was pleased to see me and told me that I had brought him at Gogri. Thereafter I sat before him for some time. then he told that he would go to Gogri. Gogri and Jamalpur are twin villages. He was at Jamalpur. Baba got on the Tam Tam and I sat behind him After some time I felt that as I am not completely pious I am not in a position to to sit with him. As soon as this feeling arose in me Baba spoke " KHUDA TUMHARE FAIIL KO NAHIN TUMHARE LAGAN KO DEKHTA HAI"

 I was thunder struck to feel it. So Baba is omniscient and omnipresent.

                                              ( Written on 30-06-2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment