Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Retirement from service, Dad's write up

22-04-09
---------
Time hangs heavy on those, who are retired Public Servants. In service, they were always up and doing and had no time to think as to how to pass the day but after retirement they get pension amount which is sufficient to make both ends meet and therefore time hangs heavy on the head.
So far as  I am concerned, this is not applicable to me. I always follow a routine, in which there is prayer, puja, then rest and after words collect thinking and if necessary writing notes.
I do not know, whether these notes are of  any avail, but I think these are  definitely interesting and capable of giving good direction of thinking to readers.
As a matter of fact, I get inspiration from my Guru, Baba, that is Data Kambal Shah whom his Guru, Nurul Hasan Saheb used to call Chhedi Shah,
                                                            Jai Baba, Jai Guru.
                                                            ============

No comments:

Post a Comment